CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 31 May 2007

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Unbelieveable is how I feel when I wake up in the morning
It is the energy around me when I wake to the Sun
Unbelievable is my God
Look out your window…
Unbelieveable is the strength I see in those around me
It is the will to begin again and again and again…
Unbelieveable is the love of my friends
It tells me that “I don’t have to go it alone”
Unbelieveable is my heart
It has loved, lost, healed and will love again
Unbelieveable is my mind
It is limitless, boundless, fearless
Unbelieveable is my body
It is strong, getting stronger and can do anything
Unbelievable is my future
What I can do, where I will go, who I will be…
Unbelievable is me…

6 comments:

diary of a G said...

well written

rjeme said...

@ rodrigo - thanks - i guess, but i speak only english, ... well and some yoruba...

Anonymous said...

you're right.. unbelievable is you... i like this write-up... keep on keeping on mami

Anonymous said...

lmao@rodrigo.. i think its one of those spam things... i guess na free spanish lesson 4 u be that.. lol

EDNUTEY said...

first time on dis blog

very nice
I like it

Anonymous said...

AH HA!!!
I was wonderin wat was so unbelievable...
Good stuff..
Me likey big...
=D