CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 18 March 2008

I write...

I write because I can, because it is my only safe outlet – my pc cannot look at me or my thoughts disapprovingly or wonder why I think, or feel the way I do.

I write because it frees me, from the ever bubbling broth of thoughts, feelings and emotions that tend to want to boil over every second.

I write because it lightens – when the weight of the world and my life begin to weigh me down and cut down my emotional supply,

I write because these words are my own, from my heart flow (thief like me!)

I write for the future...when I need to know where I’m coming from to move me ahead, the words help me paint the exact watercolour of the times that have been.

I write because there is no other way, for me to purge, cleanse, release, replenish, refresh, renew,

No other way for me to forgive – myself and others, understand, be grateful...

No other way for me to be free...

I write because it is the only way...

For me...

To be me...

0 comments: