CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 27 November 2007

IDUPE III

Thanking him (again!) for life. I have it (period)! He is was a friend of a good friend and they both, with a couple of other guys were in my house exactly a week ago from now that I’m writing this, playing PS3 and PSP with GameBoy (my not so lil’ brother). Fifteen minutes ago, I got a call.
“...And by the way, do you know Henry”?
“Yeah”, I reply.
“He’s dead”.

At first I laugh - because that’s what you do, right. I mean it seems like the shit you get from punk’d or something. The pregnant pause sobers me up in lightening speed.
“Are you for real! What happened”?

Apparently, he went drinking with some other guys from the ‘hood’ (no gangsta intended, just slang for where we live) - Friday or Saturday hanging with the boys, and he got stabbed, by one of his guys....

I have LIFE!!! For this, I’m thankful...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how u doing mami?